With our workshop based in Chichester, West Sussex, our dedicated in-house designers and craftsmen will ensure that every bespoke piece of work will exceed your expectations.
Every installation goes lovingly through the following key stages:
- Consultation – a no commitment visit to your home by our master craftsman to discuss the realisation of your vision
- Quotation – a no nonsense estimate of the total costs and timings
- Client Agreement – you have complete control over the approval aspects of the project
- Site Survey – detailed survey for production planning
- Production – skilled craftsmen build each element to your specification at our workshops in Sussex
- Installation – managed by our master craftsman within your deadlines, we deliver the highest quality with no mess. The work is not complete until your sign-off.
- Ongoing service support – we’re always available for damage repair and maintenance support
“We work closely with you on each and every project, providing you with new and creative ideas to realise your dream home. Each client can be confident they’ll receive a first class personal service from start to finish.”
Jeremy Doe, Managing Director.